Effective injury and illness prevention programs (I2P2 programs) such as Minnesota’s AWAIR program can help you identify and correct workplace hazards before your employees are harmed. A good safety and health program, such as that required by Minnesota’s AWAIR law, can guide you in identifying hazards and controlling hazards in the workplace. But do you know the critical elements of that? Do you know how to implement them in your shop?
CHESS can help you develop a safety and health program that works for you. We will help you identify workplace hazards and evaluate and implement hazard control measures. And we’ll train you and your staff on your AWAIR / injury and illness prevention programs. We collaborate with you to develop safety and health programs that meet the needs of your organization.
Once your safety and health programs have been developed, CHESS can help your company implement and manage them. We can help you start up and run effective safety committees. We can provide ongoing training, communication tools, and reviews, so your programs don’t become dusty 3-ring binders left on a shelf.
Our safety programs and policies, customized to fit your facilities and operations, are written in plain English, to clearly communicate expectations of line staff and management. We can provide:
- AWAIR (A Workplace Accident and Injury Reduction) programs
- Bloodborne pathogen programs/exposure control plans
- Confined space entry programs
- Emergency plans
- Ergonomics programs
- Injury and Illness Prevention Programs (I2P2)
- Lock out / tag out programs and procedures
- Personal Protective Equipment assessments and programs
- Respiratory protection programs
- Right to Know / Hazard Communication programs & training guides
- Silica exposure control plans
- Safety flash cards for monthly safety meetings
- Safety manuals and employee safety handbooks
Read about our safety services case studies to learn how we have helped our clients