Carol Keyes, CSP, of CHESS will be speaking again the 2013 Workers’ Compensation Outlook Symposium, sponsored by Minnesota Occupational Health, Minnesota Comp Advisor and Summit Orthopedics.
- John Kipp:, M.D., J.D.: Board Certified Occupational Health Doctor with Minnesota OccupationalHealth
Topic: Occupational Injury and disease
- Mark Kraemer, CIC, CWCA: Certified Work Comp Advisor Topic: Understanding the new experience mod and how to control it. Common overcharges and mistakes and how to avoid them.
The impact of a proper medical clinic –relationship
- Peggy Adermann: Senior Claims Examiner ~The Builders Group
“A day in the life of one of Minnesotaʹs top Worker’s Comp Adjusters”
- Eric Khetia, M.D., Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, Summit Orthopedics, Ltd.
Topic: The new surgical innovations of the knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy.
- Carol A. Keyes, CSP, CRC, CCM: Certified Safety Professional, Certified Rehabilitation Counselor and Certified Case Manager , CHESS, Inc.
- William G. Laak– Attorney and Shareholder with McCollum , Crowley, Moshet, Miller & Laak, Ltd., workers’ comp defense attorney
Thursday, September 26th , 2013
Presenters from 9:00am‐3:00pm
*registration begins at 8:30am*
710 Commerce Dr.
Woodbury, MN 55125
HOW TO REGISTER
To register call Kim Johnson @ 651‐968‐5510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, title, company, phone and intended method