We have been investigating and writing a lot recently about COVID-19 and the Coronavirus. Here are some pages that give our perspective for employers facing these times.
- COVID Updates (December 2)
- Self-Isolation Guidelines for Critical Infrastructure Employees (November 23)
- Coronavirus Updates and Holiday Plans (November 6)
- Coronavirus Updates (October 7)
- COVID Preparedness Plans and More FAQ (July 24)
- COVID-19 and the Long Game (May 18)
- COVID-19 and Face Masks (April 13)
- Working on Vehicles and COVID-19 (April)
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 and the Novel Coronavirus (March 26)
- COVID-19 Planning: Should You Worry? (March 13)
There are a lot of inaccuracies on the web and social media about the coronavirus. Here are resources we trust:
- The best simple explanation of COVID-19 we’ve seen, in a form easy for everyone to understand.
- This model allows people to see what difference social distancing makes,
- The CDC’s main landing page, which gives guidance on what individuals and businesses should do, along with current US status.
- Minnesota’s Department of Health landing page for COVID-19.
- The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development, with information about the Stay at Home Order and who is exempt.
- This map from Johns Hopkins University provides the most current numbers of confirmed cases and deaths by country.